Thursday, November 13, 2008

My SUPER Rite Aid Trip

Well I saw on HCW last week that Rite Aid was having a great P&G deal. You spend $25 in participating products you get a $10 rite aid gc by mail. SO I thought what a great way to FINALLY use up all my Febreze Coupons!! Only after the fact when I got home to look through more did I realize they were expired as of 10-31~! OOPS, but it still took it and no beeping, so my lucky gain. Therefore I would not suggest doing this scenerio since they are expired! But if your feeling lucky go ahead....here is what I got

4 Febreze Plug-ins
1 Febreze Air Affects
1 Febreze Candle

USED
4, $5 Plug-in MQ
1, BOGO MQ for free Air Affects with purchase of candle
1, $1 MQ Air Affects
1, $1 MQ Candle

OOP$5.45

Will get $10 gc
SCR $2.00

1 comment:

Erika said...

Wow, awesome trip! I haven't shopped there for a while.