Friday, September 18, 2009

Clearance Huggies & Pampers @ Albertsons

I was at the Milwaukie Marketplace Albertsons off 224 last night and noticed a HUGE stash of clearanced Huggies pull-ups, Gentle Care diapers and Pampers Easy Ups and Swaddlers on amazing clearance prices!

I was soo excited because I had my coupons with me! ( a little late night shopping with a friend without the kiddos)

Here are the prices: Dont worry I didnt buy them out!

Huggies Gentle Care size 2, 60 count $9.99
Huggies Pull Ups size 2T-4T $7.99 ( count varies by gender and size)
Pampers Swaddlers Sensitive size 2, 34 count $7.99
Pampers Easy Ups 4T , 26 count $7.99

I had a lot of home mailer coupons for the pampers for $2 and $3 off

The best part...my cashier DOUBLED the $2 and $3 Mfq I was SOOOO excited I couldnt believe it.

These are my 2 transactions:

2 Pampers Sensitive $15.98
1 Pampers Easy Ups $7.99
-(2) $2 Home Mailer
-$3 Home Mailer
-(3) $1 Dbl
OOP $13.97 an average of $4.65 per package

Transaction 2
3 Huggies Pull Ups $23.97
-(2) $2 Mfq
-$3 Home Mailer
-(3) $1 Dbl
-$1o in pop can returns ( yes I had tons to return! )
OOP $3.97 an average of $1.32 per package !!

Like I said there were still plenty of diapers for everyone, so hurry on over to score some great deals on items you need anyway:-)

Good luck, Happy Shopping !!

No comments: