Tuesday, March 31, 2009

My CRAZY Safeway Trips !!!


OK I am out of control sometimes! I saw on Saving 4 My Family an awesome Catalina deal with Windex, Pledge and Scrubbing Bubbles. Click on their link above for the details

So I hurried to my favorite Safeway with a hole in my pocket and $ and Cats (from a previous promo) to spend! Dont worry I didnt wipe out the store:-) I split up my transactions between 2 stores so I saved some for other people!
This is what I got:
28 Bottles of Windex ( I will sell @ my garage sale)

8 Bottles Scrubbing Bubbles

2 Bottles Pledge Multi Purpose Spray (I bought the wrong one originally had to return it, they only had 2 bottles left)

2 Pledge Mulit Purpose Duster ( I did not get a Cat for this, needed it anyway though)
Total before Club Card & Coups: $225.39!
OOP (Money Spent Out of Pocket): $7.52!!! I had $16 in Cats as well as Coups
Still have $5 in Cats
That is whopping 96% Savings!
Woot Woot is all I have to say!
Did you score today? Leave me a comment and let me know I love hearing of your great deals:-)


No comments: