Thursday, August 13, 2009

Albertsons Double Kraft Catalina Promo *!*

I was at Albies today to do a Kraft FREE food promo. I had bought 10 of the Velveeta Shells & Cheese cups as part of the promo. They are 10/$10.....

I used (5) $1/2 Blinkies from a while back, I hear there are still BOGO's floating out there.

Sad to say I used all my coupons and at checkout received a Cat notice stating :

Starting tomorrow 8/14-9/7 Buy 2 or more Velveeta Cups you get a $1 ONYO !!

So if I would've waited until tomorrow I would have got the $5 Kraft Cat, plus (5) $1 Velveeta Cats plus the $20 Rebate!

This could be a big MM if you have the coupons!!

Good Luck, let me know how you do:-0

2 comments:

The Brindley's said...

I am hoping to get there bright and early to get this deal. Thanks for sharing. I had heard there were Velveeta CATS, but did not know when it started. THANKS.

Stylib38 said...

The only thing on the Cups and cheese cats is that it is $1.00 cat for two or more so you'd have to do separate transactions