Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Albertsons Double Deals Trip #1

With all the freebies this week I could'nt resist going to the store again! I went last night to use up the last of the doubles that expired and was happy to meet another blogger:-0
It was a pleasant surprise Libby!

Anyway with time to kill before I had to get my son from school I put a quick deal together

This is what I got:

Transaction #1
1 Box Honey Maid Graham Crackers
1 Package Hershey Milk Chocolate Bars (Must be milk chocolate)
1 Package Kraft Marshmellos
TOTAL: 6.99


Used
-$3 Instant Savings WYB all 3
-$1 Graham Cracker IP
-$1 Mfq from RP WYB all 3 products
-$1 Albies Dbl
-$.99 Albies Dbl
OOP: FREE!

Transaction #2
1 Box Ritz Crackers
2 Boxes Trisquit Crackers
1 Box Wheat Thins
TOTAL: $7.40

Used:
-$1 Ritz IP
-(2) $1 Trisquit IP
-FREE Wheat Thins WYB Ritz $1.47
-(3) $.47 Albies Dbl
OOP: $1.52

**I made sure to talk to the manager before I checked out to confirm the policy on coupon doubling. He said that they cannot double to give you overage but will mark the double down to the correct price to make the item free. For example the Nabisco crackers are $1.47, I used the $1 coupon, he can only double $.47 to make them free. I hope that makes sense!**






2 comments:

Amber Red said...

Hello! I saw a comment you made on someone elses blog. You said that you garage sale some of your items. What do you sell and for what price?

Heather said...

Amber,
I will (hopefully this weekend) be posting on garage sale's and a ''How-to Guide''. I sell EVERYTHING I buy and people eat it up! I even sell non-perishable food. TONS of people ask me if I'm a store going out of business!