Thursday, May 7, 2009

Fabulous Freebies @ Target !!

I just love the great deals at Target this week! I definetly stocked up on the Hershey Bliss chocolate and Chex Mix. My daughter was with me and was very pleased when I grabbed about 6 of them, especially the chocolate:-)

Here are the great finds:

Hershey Bliss Choclate Bars $.99 ( By the checkout stands )
-$1 Hershey Bliss Target Printable
=FREE plus $.01 Overage

Chex Mix Snack Mix 3.75 oz $1 (By the checkout stands)
-$1 Chex Mix Target Printable
=FREE plus $.01 Overage

Banana Boat Sunscreen Travel Size $.99
-$1 Mfq from 5/3 SS (Does not exclude travel size)
=FREE plus $.01 Overage

Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Crackers $1.02
-$1 Nabisco Target Coupon
=$.02 almost free!


My chashier gave me the overage so you might want to grab a small filler in the clearance isle to make your OOP be as close to ZERO as possible.
My filler were some great Huggies Pull-ups on clearance for $8.74 - the $3 mfq it was a great deal!!





1 comment:

Tifferbob said...

I had a terrible time getting my Chex Mix. Two managers were called and then the second manager said I could purchase them seperately which I agreed to, but after giving eachother "the look" the first manager rung them up all at once. Whew!